Julie Nunez joins her daughter Josie to describe young Josie’s battle with cancer. Headaches, vomiting, fatigue finally led to a devastating diagnosis of brain cancer. Despite 3 rounds of chemotherapy, surgery, and radiation, the tumor returned and Josie was sent home to die. Her parents found Dr. Bernardo Majalca, a naturopathic physician who discovered that Josie was dying from acidosis, a condition that is easily treated with diet. After changing her diet and drinking vegetable juices, her energy returned, her pH normalized, and her tumor shrunk by 75% in just a few short months. Eight-year-old Josie tells her story in this very moving episode of The Incurables.
Child’s Tumor Disappears
- Minding Your Mitochondria December 23, 2011
- Food Bullies December 20, 2011
- Dairy: Essential Nutrition or Health Saboteur? January 6, 2012
- Obesity Study In Mice Suggests Condition May Be Infectious January 25, 2012
- How Bacteria Talk May 20, 2013
- I Don’t Have a Circle of Influence June 20, 2015
- Help! I’m Not Getting Any Help Around the House! June 19, 2015
- How Do I Get Unstuck? June 19, 2015
- I Don’t Have Time June 18, 2015
- Be Successful Building Your Network Marketing Business by Following These Simple Steps June 15, 2015
- site: Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site ...
- http://soloviral.net/mira-como-reacciona-este-husky-cuando-lo-molestan: You are so cool! I do not think I've read anythin...
- Tegan: An impressive share! I've just forwarded this ont...
- eebest8: I truly appreciate this article.Really thank you!...
- https://www.fiverr.com/eebest8: Awesome article. Cool....