Archive | Blog RSS feed for this section
I came across a journal entry from October 2012 where I expressed urgent need to "get this over with". I wrote "I'm tired of this. I should be there by now. Enough already." Half one's life is a long time to be overweight and trying to lose weight. A year and a half later, I am compelled to take stock of how far I've come. I have not lost significant weight beyond the initial 50 pounds that came off very quickly for me. It's as if I settled in to a new set-point. Five foot five and 200 [Read more]
- Minding Your Mitochondria December 23, 2011
- Food Bullies December 20, 2011
- Dairy: Essential Nutrition or Health Saboteur? January 6, 2012
- Obesity Study In Mice Suggests Condition May Be Infectious January 25, 2012
- How Bacteria Talk May 20, 2013
- All Disease is Cell Disease June 12, 2015
- Dad Supports Son During Chemotherapy July 10, 2014
- Vitamin K April 12, 2014
- Watermelon Radish Salad March 27, 2014
- That Smell is Making Me Crazy March 26, 2014
- site: Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site ...
- http://soloviral.net/mira-como-reacciona-este-husky-cuando-lo-molestan: You are so cool! I do not think I've read anythin...
- Tegan: An impressive share! I've just forwarded this ont...
- eebest8: I truly appreciate this article.Really thank you!...
- https://www.fiverr.com/eebest8: Awesome article. Cool....