In this video, Sherry Tenpenny, DO speaks about the deficiency of iodine as well as the disorders that it causes. She goes into detail about the individual conditions caused by iodine deficiency and how to treat them. This video is her presentation to IAOMT 2007 Conference.
Archive | Iodine RSS feed for this section
Iodine is an essential trace element that is essential for the normal growth and development. Around 60% of the iodine in the body is stored in the thyroid gland. The health benefits of iodine play a very important role in the normal functioning of the thyroid glands, which secretes thyroid hormones that control the basic metabolic rate of the body. [Read more]
- Minding Your Mitochondria December 23, 2011
- Food Bullies December 20, 2011
- Dairy: Essential Nutrition or Health Saboteur? January 6, 2012
- Obesity Study In Mice Suggests Condition May Be Infectious January 25, 2012
- How Bacteria Talk May 20, 2013
- All Disease is Cell Disease June 12, 2015
- Dad Supports Son During Chemotherapy July 10, 2014
- Vitamin K April 12, 2014
- Watermelon Radish Salad March 27, 2014
- That Smell is Making Me Crazy March 26, 2014
- site: Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site ...
- http://soloviral.net/mira-como-reacciona-este-husky-cuando-lo-molestan: You are so cool! I do not think I've read anythin...
- Tegan: An impressive share! I've just forwarded this ont...
- eebest8: I truly appreciate this article.Really thank you!...
- https://www.fiverr.com/eebest8: Awesome article. Cool....