Archive | Network Marketing RSS feed for this section
It is understandable to feel like network marketing is for other people: for extroverts, for social butterflies, for beautiful or financially successful people. Celebrities or talk show hosts have fans, while some people may not even have many friends, especially if they are isolated because of illness or living in remote areas. Today's exercise was to apply Peter Mingils' 10 Creative Possible Solutions technique to how one might begin building a circle of influence while they build their network [Read more]
Whenever you are learning a new skill, it pays to practice that skill often. Laurence Cosse wrote in A Novel Bookstore “There is nothing more difficult to master than repetition. If you do it badly, it's clumsy, stupid. When it's well done, it's like a little echo, like waves, poetry itself.” Successful networkers agree that success depends on getting very good at a few skills. Of course, it looks overwelming to a new distributor, but with commitment to mastery, anyone can learn the art of sales [Read more]
If you're not utilizing Peter Mingil's 20 Creative Possible Solutions Technique, start NOW!!! This is a skill that will reap incredible benefits over time, but you have to work at it in the beginning until you align your brain's nervous system to see solutions rather than problems. Here's today's exercise. Problem: I feel stuck. I'm in analysis paralysis. Question: How do I get unstuck and get into action? 1. Pick up the phone and call a lead without attachment to an outcome. You are looking [Read more]
It won't take long for a new network marketer to hear the objection "I don't have time". She's shared with you that she is struggling financially and would like to earn some extra money to pay off bills or take a long-awaited family vacation, but she is so time-crunched, it's tempting to accept the objection, walk away, perhaps think to yourself you'll call later, when she isn't so busy, in the future. You know this is a failure on your part because people who don't have time for your business [Read more]
1. Make a Schedule and Stick To It!! It may sound appealing to imagine throwing out the alarm clock and sleeping till noon, for the rest of your life...but you have a business to build. In the beginning, especially, it is time discipline that will eventually lead to time freedom. So, determine when your work hours will be and resolve to stick to it. Your income will reflect the degree to which you can maintain this discipline over time. Make it your goal to build a residual income that not [Read more]
- Minding Your Mitochondria December 23, 2011
- Food Bullies December 20, 2011
- Dairy: Essential Nutrition or Health Saboteur? January 6, 2012
- Obesity Study In Mice Suggests Condition May Be Infectious January 25, 2012
- How Bacteria Talk May 20, 2013
- I Don’t Have a Circle of Influence June 20, 2015
- Help! I’m Not Getting Any Help Around the House! June 19, 2015
- How Do I Get Unstuck? June 19, 2015
- I Don’t Have Time June 18, 2015
- Be Successful Building Your Network Marketing Business by Following These Simple Steps June 15, 2015
- site: Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site ...
- http://soloviral.net/mira-como-reacciona-este-husky-cuando-lo-molestan: You are so cool! I do not think I've read anythin...
- Tegan: An impressive share! I've just forwarded this ont...
- eebest8: I truly appreciate this article.Really thank you!...
- https://www.fiverr.com/eebest8: Awesome article. Cool....