In this video, Sherry Tenpenny, DO speaks about the deficiency of iodine as well as the disorders that it causes. She goes into detail about the individual conditions caused by iodine deficiency and how to treat them. This video is her presentation to IAOMT 2007 Conference.
Archive | Obesity RSS feed for this section
Iodine is an essential trace element that is essential for the normal growth and development. Around 60% of the iodine in the body is stored in the thyroid gland. The health benefits of iodine play a very important role in the normal functioning of the thyroid glands, which secretes thyroid hormones that control the basic metabolic rate of the body. [Read more]
Imbalances in the microbial community in your intestines may lead to metabolic syndrome, obesity, and diabetes. What does science say about how to reset our bodies? Read full article here:
We've heard obesity can be "spread" between friends when we copy each other's eating habits, but a new study in mice suggests obesity could actually be infectious. That's right, infectious. As in, something you can catch. In the study, mice engineered to have a particular immune deficiency developed fatty liver disease and got fatter when fed a Western-style diet. But strikingly, when these immune-deficient mice were put in the same cage as healthy mice, the healthy mice started to come down [Read more]
- Minding Your Mitochondria December 23, 2011
- Food Bullies December 20, 2011
- Dairy: Essential Nutrition or Health Saboteur? January 6, 2012
- Obesity Study In Mice Suggests Condition May Be Infectious January 25, 2012
- How Bacteria Talk May 20, 2013
- I Don’t Have a Circle of Influence June 20, 2015
- Help! I’m Not Getting Any Help Around the House! June 19, 2015
- How Do I Get Unstuck? June 19, 2015
- I Don’t Have Time June 18, 2015
- Be Successful Building Your Network Marketing Business by Following These Simple Steps June 15, 2015
- site: Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site ...
- http://soloviral.net/mira-como-reacciona-este-husky-cuando-lo-molestan: You are so cool! I do not think I've read anythin...
- Tegan: An impressive share! I've just forwarded this ont...
- eebest8: I truly appreciate this article.Really thank you!...
- https://www.fiverr.com/eebest8: Awesome article. Cool....