Archive | Recipes RSS feed for this section
This beautiful salad was created with the help of the Prepared Foods Manager at Whole Foods, Chris Paduk. I knew I wanted to make a salad with Romaine lettuce, cucumber and try out my new Cucumber Dill Dressing. I wasn't sure what else to add. Thank you, Chris, for helping me build this one out. It was so delicious, my son said "If this is how I'm going to eat while you are being creative, then I'm all for it." Of course, being creative has led to more than a few dinner fails. This one, I'm very [Read more]
- Minding Your Mitochondria December 23, 2011
- Food Bullies December 20, 2011
- Dairy: Essential Nutrition or Health Saboteur? January 6, 2012
- Obesity Study In Mice Suggests Condition May Be Infectious January 25, 2012
- How Bacteria Talk May 20, 2013
- All Disease is Cell Disease June 12, 2015
- Dad Supports Son During Chemotherapy July 10, 2014
- Vitamin K April 12, 2014
- Watermelon Radish Salad March 27, 2014
- That Smell is Making Me Crazy March 26, 2014
- site: Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site ...
- http://soloviral.net/mira-como-reacciona-este-husky-cuando-lo-molestan: You are so cool! I do not think I've read anythin...
- Tegan: An impressive share! I've just forwarded this ont...
- eebest8: I truly appreciate this article.Really thank you!...
- https://www.fiverr.com/eebest8: Awesome article. Cool....