Archive | Vegetarian RSS feed for this section
This beautiful salad was created with the help of the Prepared Foods Manager at Whole Foods, Chris Paduk. I knew I wanted to make a salad with Romaine lettuce, cucumber and try out my new Cucumber Dill Dressing. I wasn't sure what else to add. Thank you, Chris, for helping me build this one out. It was so delicious, my son said "If this is how I'm going to eat while you are being creative, then I'm all for it." Of course, being creative has led to more than a few dinner fails. This one, I'm very [Read more]
At Dr. Fuhrman's Weekend Immersion in Princeton, New Jersey last month, sharing scrumptious meals together with others was a highlight for me. (snip) Unfortunately, pushy in-laws and overbearing relatives and friends were a topic of discussion for many in overcoming obstacles during the upcoming holidays. [Read more]
- Minding Your Mitochondria December 23, 2011
- Food Bullies December 20, 2011
- Dairy: Essential Nutrition or Health Saboteur? January 6, 2012
- Obesity Study In Mice Suggests Condition May Be Infectious January 25, 2012
- How Bacteria Talk May 20, 2013
- I Don’t Have a Circle of Influence June 20, 2015
- Help! I’m Not Getting Any Help Around the House! June 19, 2015
- How Do I Get Unstuck? June 19, 2015
- I Don’t Have Time June 18, 2015
- Be Successful Building Your Network Marketing Business by Following These Simple Steps June 15, 2015
- site: Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site ...
- http://soloviral.net/mira-como-reacciona-este-husky-cuando-lo-molestan: You are so cool! I do not think I've read anythin...
- Tegan: An impressive share! I've just forwarded this ont...
- eebest8: I truly appreciate this article.Really thank you!...
- https://www.fiverr.com/eebest8: Awesome article. Cool....