Tag Archives | pH
Julie Nunez joins her daughter Josie to describe young Josie's battle with cancer. Headaches, vomiting, fatigue finally led to a devastating diagnosis of brain cancer. Despite 3 rounds of chemotherapy, surgery, and radiation, the tumor returned and Josie was sent home to die. Her parents found Dr. Bernardo Majalca, a naturopathic physician who discovered that Josie was dying from acidosis, a condition that is easily treated with diet. After changing her diet and drinking vegetable juices, her [Read more]
A presentation by Joseph Keon, Ph.D. North Americans are some of the least healthy people on Earth today, and much of the problem stems from poor dietary choices inspired by nutritional myths. Perhaps the biggest nutritional myth of all is that which says humans need the milk of a cow to be healthy. Joseph Keon, author of Whitewash: The Disturbing Truth about Cow's Milk and Your Health, will show how North Americans unwittingly sabotage their health every day by drinking milk, how our obsession [Read more]
- Minding Your Mitochondria December 23, 2011
- Food Bullies December 20, 2011
- Dairy: Essential Nutrition or Health Saboteur? January 6, 2012
- Obesity Study In Mice Suggests Condition May Be Infectious January 25, 2012
- How Bacteria Talk May 20, 2013
- I Don’t Have a Circle of Influence June 20, 2015
- Help! I’m Not Getting Any Help Around the House! June 19, 2015
- How Do I Get Unstuck? June 19, 2015
- I Don’t Have Time June 18, 2015
- Be Successful Building Your Network Marketing Business by Following These Simple Steps June 15, 2015
- site: Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site ...
- http://soloviral.net/mira-como-reacciona-este-husky-cuando-lo-molestan: You are so cool! I do not think I've read anythin...
- Tegan: An impressive share! I've just forwarded this ont...
- eebest8: I truly appreciate this article.Really thank you!...
- https://www.fiverr.com/eebest8: Awesome article. Cool....