Dr. Michael Farley discusses his findings as a forensic pathologist. After doing many autopsies on cancer patients, he found that most, if not all died from something other than the cancer itself. But cancer is almost always listed as the cause of death.
Is Cancer Really A Cause of Death?
- Minding Your Mitochondria December 23, 2011
- Food Bullies December 20, 2011
- Dairy: Essential Nutrition or Health Saboteur? January 6, 2012
- Obesity Study In Mice Suggests Condition May Be Infectious January 25, 2012
- How Bacteria Talk May 20, 2013
- All Disease is Cell Disease June 12, 2015
- Dad Supports Son During Chemotherapy July 10, 2014
- Vitamin K April 12, 2014
- Watermelon Radish Salad March 27, 2014
- That Smell is Making Me Crazy March 26, 2014
- site: Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site ...
- http://soloviral.net/mira-como-reacciona-este-husky-cuando-lo-molestan: You are so cool! I do not think I've read anythin...
- Tegan: An impressive share! I've just forwarded this ont...
- eebest8: I truly appreciate this article.Really thank you!...
- https://www.fiverr.com/eebest8: Awesome article. Cool....