Author Archive | Dianne
It is understandable to feel like network marketing is for other people: for extroverts, for social butterflies, for beautiful or financially successful people. Celebrities or talk show hosts have fans, while some people may not even have many friends, especially if they are isolated because of illness or living in remote areas. Today's exercise was to apply Peter Mingils' 10 Creative Possible Solutions technique to how one might begin building a circle of influence while they build their network [Read more]
Whenever you are learning a new skill, it pays to practice that skill often. Laurence Cosse wrote in A Novel Bookstore “There is nothing more difficult to master than repetition. If you do it badly, it's clumsy, stupid. When it's well done, it's like a little echo, like waves, poetry itself.” Successful networkers agree that success depends on getting very good at a few skills. Of course, it looks overwelming to a new distributor, but with commitment to mastery, anyone can learn the art of sales [Read more]
If you're not utilizing Peter Mingil's 20 Creative Possible Solutions Technique, start NOW!!! This is a skill that will reap incredible benefits over time, but you have to work at it in the beginning until you align your brain's nervous system to see solutions rather than problems. Here's today's exercise. Problem: I feel stuck. I'm in analysis paralysis. Question: How do I get unstuck and get into action? 1. Pick up the phone and call a lead without attachment to an outcome. You are looking [Read more]
It won't take long for a new network marketer to hear the objection "I don't have time". She's shared with you that she is struggling financially and would like to earn some extra money to pay off bills or take a long-awaited family vacation, but she is so time-crunched, it's tempting to accept the objection, walk away, perhaps think to yourself you'll call later, when she isn't so busy, in the future. You know this is a failure on your part because people who don't have time for your business [Read more]
1. Make a Schedule and Stick To It!! It may sound appealing to imagine throwing out the alarm clock and sleeping till noon, for the rest of your life...but you have a business to build. In the beginning, especially, it is time discipline that will eventually lead to time freedom. So, determine when your work hours will be and resolve to stick to it. Your income will reflect the degree to which you can maintain this discipline over time. Make it your goal to build a residual income that not [Read more]
The body has the innate ability to heal. You see this easily when you get a cut and the skin repairs itself. There is nothing you can do to heal that cut but protect it, provide it with the necessary building blocks and wait. So, what is causing degenerative disease? What is preventing your body from healing itself? Today's interview with Pharmacist Ben Fuchs is on the power of nutrition in health and wellness without the use of prescription medicine. Watch Ben explain that degeneration is [Read more]
This is an inspiring story of a dad who heroically cared for his young son when he was diagnosed with a rare and deadly cancer. He describes all the modifications he made to his son's diet and his environment to protect his immune system and support recovery. Despite undergoing life-threatening cancer treatments, his son's body remained strong throughout. He suffered very few side effects. His son is cancer-free today. [Read more]
"Dr. Bruce Ames, a biochemist who studies nutrition at the cellular level, provides evidence that illustrates how an individual is much more likely to have more rapid aging and the development of cancer with inadequate vitamin and mineral levels, even if she or he is okay short term. (Page 35 The Wahls Protocol) Vitamin K and Heart Health: "For example, when the supply of vitamin K is limited, your body will prioritize how to use the limited supply. It will make proteins that will clot your [Read more]
Today's lunch was inspired by a chef I met at Whole Foods yesterday. I would have never imagined these ingredients, in fact, I have never used three of them in my life. I walk by these vegetables every day not knowing what they are or how they are used. I ate mine for breakfast. Everyone agreed it was amazing. I got multiple compliments for the dressing. My youngest insisted his friend at school try it because he knew his friend would be surprised how good it tastes. I was proud to tell them I made [Read more]
By Dianne on March 26, 2014 in Chemical Sensitivity, Cleaning Products, Detoxification, Integrative/Functional Medicine
On my recent visit to my doctor, an Integrative Physician specializing in Functional, Environmental, and Orthomolecular Medicine, I arrived early and had to wait for my appointment. There was a smell coming from a neighboring office that was overpowering to me. I could smell it through the narrow opening by the window. A medicinal, chemical smell like you might smell in a hospital or a dental office. I was irritated by the smell almost immediately, but as the minutes passed, I found myself pacing [Read more]
- Minding Your Mitochondria December 23, 2011
- Food Bullies December 20, 2011
- Dairy: Essential Nutrition or Health Saboteur? January 6, 2012
- Obesity Study In Mice Suggests Condition May Be Infectious January 25, 2012
- How Bacteria Talk May 20, 2013
- I Don’t Have a Circle of Influence June 20, 2015
- Help! I’m Not Getting Any Help Around the House! June 19, 2015
- How Do I Get Unstuck? June 19, 2015
- I Don’t Have Time June 18, 2015
- Be Successful Building Your Network Marketing Business by Following These Simple Steps June 15, 2015
- site: Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site ...
- http://soloviral.net/mira-como-reacciona-este-husky-cuando-lo-molestan: You are so cool! I do not think I've read anythin...
- Tegan: An impressive share! I've just forwarded this ont...
- eebest8: I truly appreciate this article.Really thank you!...
- https://www.fiverr.com/eebest8: Awesome article. Cool....