Tag Archives | chemical sensitivity
By Dianne on March 26, 2014 in Chemical Sensitivity, Cleaning Products, Detoxification, Integrative/Functional Medicine
On my recent visit to my doctor, an Integrative Physician specializing in Functional, Environmental, and Orthomolecular Medicine, I arrived early and had to wait for my appointment. There was a smell coming from a neighboring office that was overpowering to me. I could smell it through the narrow opening by the window. A medicinal, chemical smell like you might smell in a hospital or a dental office. I was irritated by the smell almost immediately, but as the minutes passed, I found myself pacing [Read more]
- Minding Your Mitochondria December 23, 2011
- Food Bullies December 20, 2011
- Dairy: Essential Nutrition or Health Saboteur? January 6, 2012
- Obesity Study In Mice Suggests Condition May Be Infectious January 25, 2012
- How Bacteria Talk May 20, 2013
- All Disease is Cell Disease June 12, 2015
- Dad Supports Son During Chemotherapy July 10, 2014
- Vitamin K April 12, 2014
- Watermelon Radish Salad March 27, 2014
- That Smell is Making Me Crazy March 26, 2014
- site: Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site ...
- http://soloviral.net/mira-como-reacciona-este-husky-cuando-lo-molestan: You are so cool! I do not think I've read anythin...
- Tegan: An impressive share! I've just forwarded this ont...
- eebest8: I truly appreciate this article.Really thank you!...
- https://www.fiverr.com/eebest8: Awesome article. Cool....