Got milk? Plenty of people think its perfectly healthy to drink, and advertisements would have you eating dairy all the time. But it may not be as healthy as you think. In this weeks UltraWellness blog Dr. Mark Hyman gives six reasons you should avoid milk and explains why it may be at the very root of your health problems.
Archive | Dairy RSS feed for this section
John McDougall MD discusses what dairy products have going for them. They are a great source of nutrition — for getting fat and growing tumors!
A film by Jeffrey M. Smith. Dairy products from cows treated with Monsanto's genetically engineered bovine growth hormone (rBGH or rBST) may sharply increase cancer risk and other diseases, especially in children. Already banned in most industrialized nations, it was approved in the US on the backs of fired whistleblowers, manipulated research, and a corporate takeover at the FDA. This must-see film includes footage prepared for a Fox TV station—canceled after a letter from Monsanto's attorney [Read more]
A presentation by - John McDougall, M.D. . The dairy industry is really big business, so you might expect hard line marketing from them. But would you expect them to aggressively sell their products if they were known to be harmful to people—especially to women and children? In this presentation, nutrition expert Dr. John McDougall will present the truth about the dangers of milk and other dairy products—information based on facts, not on a big marketing budget or milk mustaches. A board-certified [Read more]
Are dairy products good for us? For centuries, we have been led to believe that dairy products should form an essential component of our diets. However, it is well known that many nations are dairy intolerant, and that even dairy tolerant nations are subject to many allergenic responses to dairy products. New evidence implicates dairy in not only allergenic responses, but in potentially lethal diseases such as osteoporosis, leukemia, diabetes, and many others. The latest scientific findings and their [Read more]
A presentation by Joseph Keon, Ph.D. North Americans are some of the least healthy people on Earth today, and much of the problem stems from poor dietary choices inspired by nutritional myths. Perhaps the biggest nutritional myth of all is that which says humans need the milk of a cow to be healthy. Joseph Keon, author of Whitewash: The Disturbing Truth about Cow's Milk and Your Health, will show how North Americans unwittingly sabotage their health every day by drinking milk, how our obsession [Read more]
- Minding Your Mitochondria December 23, 2011
- Food Bullies December 20, 2011
- Dairy: Essential Nutrition or Health Saboteur? January 6, 2012
- Obesity Study In Mice Suggests Condition May Be Infectious January 25, 2012
- How Bacteria Talk May 20, 2013
- All Disease is Cell Disease June 12, 2015
- Dad Supports Son During Chemotherapy July 10, 2014
- Vitamin K April 12, 2014
- Watermelon Radish Salad March 27, 2014
- That Smell is Making Me Crazy March 26, 2014
- site: Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site ...
- http://soloviral.net/mira-como-reacciona-este-husky-cuando-lo-molestan: You are so cool! I do not think I've read anythin...
- Tegan: An impressive share! I've just forwarded this ont...
- eebest8: I truly appreciate this article.Really thank you!...
- https://www.fiverr.com/eebest8: Awesome article. Cool....