Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
Dr. Peter Glidden talks about the third leading cause of death in the U.S. View this video and check out Death by Medicine for current information. This fully referenced report shows the number of people having in hospital, adverse reactions to prescribed drugs to be 2.2 million per year. The number of unnecessary antibiotics prescribed annually for viral infections is 20 million per year. The number of unnecessary medical and surgical procedures performed annually is 7.5 million per year. The number [Read more]
Reposted from Russell James, The Raw Chef: It’s my absolute pleasure to introduce you to Average Joe aka Seth Hayhurst. I’ve been blessed to have been involved in this project that sees Seth go raw for 60 days, with my help as his raw food instructor. I’ve been working with the whole team on this project for many months now after the idea was conceptualized in a conversation in my apartment, growing beyond what any of us could expect. You and I know that when someone starts to eat [Read more]
- Minding Your Mitochondria December 23, 2011
- Food Bullies December 20, 2011
- Dairy: Essential Nutrition or Health Saboteur? January 6, 2012
- Obesity Study In Mice Suggests Condition May Be Infectious January 25, 2012
- How Bacteria Talk May 20, 2013
- All Disease is Cell Disease June 12, 2015
- Dad Supports Son During Chemotherapy July 10, 2014
- Vitamin K April 12, 2014
- Watermelon Radish Salad March 27, 2014
- That Smell is Making Me Crazy March 26, 2014
- site: Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site ...
- http://soloviral.net/mira-como-reacciona-este-husky-cuando-lo-molestan: You are so cool! I do not think I've read anythin...
- Tegan: An impressive share! I've just forwarded this ont...
- eebest8: I truly appreciate this article.Really thank you!...
- https://www.fiverr.com/eebest8: Awesome article. Cool....